Can I Return or Exchange my ring?
We have been there and we know how important it is that you find the right one for you - oh wow...that works on so many levels...
All Rings (except Silicone Bands):
- You have 30 days from the date of delivery to exchange or return your ring. You may change out your size, width, style, or simply return.
PLEASE NOTE: we have a $30 restocking fee for "Ready to Ship" ring returns. Exchanges do NOT incur a restocking fee.
- Engraved rings may NOT be returned.
- Custom rings are Final Sale and may NOT be returned, however, they may be exchanged for size.
- Silicone Bands are final sale.
- Exchanges do NOT incur a restocking fee.
**Additional notes: All rings must be in clean, "unworn," and salable condition to be accepted for return or exchange. We reserve the right to charge a damage fee on any rings returned with excessive scratching or other abuse. Follow the care instructions on the postcard included in your shipment.**
If your purchase is a final sale item, no returns or refunds are allowed (i.e. ring sizer, free promotional item, silicone ring, birch box, etc)
Size Exchanges: We cover one free size exchange during the first 30 days of having your band. Additional size exchanges will incur a fee of $15 for Ready to Ship bands and for Made to Order bands, the cost is 20% of the original retail price. For additional resizes, we will invoice you for the additional exchange fee, then provide a shipping label, and then we can track everything both ways. To start the process for an additional size exchange, email us at the one of the following:
- Made to Order rings email: email@example.com
- Custom rings email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ready To Ship rings email: email@example.com
Where do I go to start the Return or Exchange process?
To initiate an Exchange or Return of a ManlyBands product, click on the link below that matches the type of ring you purchased.
If your ring was under $300 then you have a "Ready to Ship Ring". If your ring was purchased from our website and it's over $300 then you have a "Made to Order Ring". If you have been working with one of our custom ring designers then, you guessed it, click "Custom Rings". And, last but not least, if you had your ring shipped outside of the US, please click on "International Orders".