What rings are best if I have a Nickel allergy?
No problem! Our all wood rings, solid Carbon Fiber, Titanium, Black Zirconium, and Cobalt Chrome rings are going to be your best bet. Tungsten and Solid Gold have a bit of nickel in them, so avoid those please! :)
- For all Wood, check out our Gentleman's Reserve Collection HERE
- For solid Carbon Fiber, check out our Elemental Collection HERE
- For Titanium: Check out our Titanium collection HERE . Some rings come in a couple metal options so be sure to select Titanium when you go to buy. Our favorite Titanium ring is The Architect :)
- For Founder's line or for Custom Rings: Titanium, Black Zirconium, and Cobalt Chrome are your best bets
- Silicone is also a good option as well, if you want to keep it casual