I'm an International Customer. How does this work?
FREE International shipping
- PLEASE NOTE: We ship Duty free to European Union countries. Duties may apply elsewhere. Orders shipped to EU countries, the United Kingdom and Canada may be charged VAT.
- 4-5 week lead time until shipping. Shipping price is calculated at checkout, according to region. If you need to expedite a Made to Order ring, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do!
PLEASE NOTE: There may be some VAT taxes or duty fees, depending on your country. The total fee depends on the value of the item you're purchasing and your country's rules on import taxes. Also your customs department may hold up shipping until you pay your duty fees (if this happens, you'll likely be contacted by the carrier, or your home customs department). Please be aware of the possibility of that delay if your timing is tight.
Please know we are not responsible for your customs fees and if you refuse your shipment because of them, we will not be able to process a refund as the package will be stuck at your customs facility :( If you're concerned about customs fees, we recommend you contact the customs department in your particular country to get more specific information as to what they would charge before placing your order.
*Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing and please note we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and U.S. holidays.
US size conversion?
Please see our conversion chart here.
**Getting your size right is always a doozie. For best results in getting you size right, we highly recommend buying our US sizer so you can nail your size the first time. You get a hefty discount off your ring when you buy the sizer, so it more than pays for itself and saves you the hassle of returning internationally. Pay close attention to the sizing recommendations on each ring product page! **
See the full blurb on sizing here.
Exchanges and Returns?
Returns: You have 30 days from the original delivery date to get your ring back to us. A $30 restocking fee will be deducted from your return. Engraved or custom rings are final sale and only able to be exchanged for a different size.
"Ready to Ship" rings: All returns on "Ready to Ship" rings must be back to us within 30 days of your original delivery date. Reach out to email@example.com to get started.
"Made to order" rings:
We cover one free size exchange during the first 30 days of having your band. Additional size exchanges will incur a fee of 20% of the original retail price. For additional resizes, we will invoice you for the additional exchange fee. To start the process for an additional size exchange, email us at the one of the following:
- Made to Order rings email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Custom rings email: email@example.com
- Ready To Ship rings email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the instructions below to return and please know that you will be responsible for the cost of shipping, if you choose to return internationally.
Email the corresponding email address for your band and include:
- Name the order was placed under
- Order number
- Mention you are "an international customer returning for refund" OR "exchanging." We always love to know why returns happen, so if you don't mind sharing your reason for refund at this time, please do.
- We will be in touch with further instructions :)
Please don't write us twice, as it slows down our response time. We will email back within 24 hours. :)